Supporting the Veritude Human Resources team, the HR Associate will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities that require attention to detail and an ability to work at a fast pace. High energy level, excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and take initiative is essential to this role.
The Expertise You Have (The order of these bullets do not matter)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using HR systems preferred
The Skills You Bring
- You have great attention to detail and can track multiple priorities at once
- You are comfortable learning new systems and can process data quickly and accurately
- You enjoy working with people, and are able to effectively communicate with candidates and coworkers to move tasks along
The Value You Deliver
- You will support multiple teams within Fidelity to ensure that new hires are quickly and accurately onboarded and that their background checks are successfully completed
- You will process new hires in our internal systems, including confirming their start details and ensuring compliance with onboarding policies
- You will create and review reports and candidate communications, and follow up as needed
- You will track progress on tasks until they are completed, including requesting additional documentation as needed
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website