Analyst, Asset Management Compliance
This position is a key resource in Fidelity's Asset Management Compliance's (“AMC”) function, providing compliance support to Fidelity's registered investment advisors. AMC partners with Fidelity's investment management teams to ensure compliance with global regulations, client requirements and Fidelity policies in the interest of promoting customer trust and confidence in Fidelity. As a member of the Control Room within AMC, the analyst will be a key member of the team responsible for inside information, information barrier, and e-communications compliance.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial services environment, preferably in the areas of mutual fund operations, compliance, or risk
The Skills You Bring
- You possess the ability to effectively communicate bother verbally and in writing.
- You value collaboration.
- You demonstrate strong organization skills and have ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality.
- You possess strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications. Advanced Excel and Access skills are preferred.
The Value You Deliver
- You will assist with the operational support of the Asset Management Information Barriers ("IB") Program including the assessment and resolution of items related to potential breaches of the information barriers escalated by employees, maintenance of all program documentation (policies and procedures, rules of engagement, IB matrix), assistance in developing training and awareness materials and in the delivery of training.
- You will assist with the operational support of the Asset Management e-Communications Compliance Program including resolving e-communications policy violations, maintaining all program documentation (policies and procedures, employee populations, monitored lexicons, and training and awareness materials), and develop and produce management reporting on the program.
- You will assist with other Control Room programs (Inside Information, Political Law, Self-Indexing, Conflicts of Interest) as needed.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website