As a PWI (Personal and Workplace Investing) Communications Analyst (CA) you will help Fidelity's clients deliver critical information to their employees, retirees and other participants by supporting a communications consultant in the development and delivery of best-in-class communications materials. As a CA, you will work closely with Communication Consultants to effectively deliver customization to the NetBenefits site and other communication projects.
In the Communications and Education team, Communications Consultants and Analysts focus primarily on client satisfaction. CCs and CA's have the important job of deploying communication projects and meeting the specific needs of our clients.
- Support communication consultants in the creation of client-specific communications. Manage a high-volume of print/email/web production requests in a timely manner.
- Manage creation, delivery and publication of web based educational materials.
- Coordinate with Project Manager and eChannel team to ensure high quality of online content resulting in successful delivery of client branded website while adhering to Fidelity standards and templates.
- Manage development of online messaging and content of client specific websites. Manage the technical, peer review, proofreading, legal and client edit/review cycles, including all necessary follow-ups.
- Work as a member of a team to effectively deliver complex communication projects. Propose and implement creative solutions to problems.
- Provide peer review for other written communications.
- Consistently deliver high-quality materials within required timeframes.
- Participate in non-client projects to benefit the unit or the department.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of three years defined contribution and writing experience preferred
- Fidelity experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral skills, attention to detail, editing and proofreading skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and meet multiple deadlines'
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent Word and PowerPoint skills
- Desktop publishing a plus
- Xtrac/WorkHub knowledge a plus
Apply on company website