Veritude is hiring for a Brokerage Service Representative on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Smithfield, RI..
FI OSG Tax Services – Cost Basis Support functions as an operations outsourcing solution available to various Fidelity lines of business. The department is made up of an operations team who processes work and a service team which takes inbound calls.
The Cost Basis Representative role directly supports the brokerage requests submitted by Personal Investing, National Financial Services, Family Office and Institutional Wealth Services clients. The core job responsibility will be to review and complete cost basis related requests. Other responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the timely and accurate processing of the following transactions: customer provided basis entry, historical basis research and updates, specific tax lot matching, and account election requests. This role may also require proactive account corrections related to year-end tax reportable activity.
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years professional work experience desired.
- Financial Industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must be proficient with computers, including Microsoft Excel.
- Must be proficient typing and using a keyboard number pad.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment under limited direction.
Ability to work independently while contributing to an overall team environment.
Apply on company website