Administrative Assistant – PI Phones
As an important member of the Personal Investing (PI) Phones organization you will provide administrative support to leaders and associates within the Covington Regional Center. Your excellent communications skills will be constantly put to the test, as will your ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously as you serve as a focal point in a dynamic, high volume, high touch, business environment.
The administrative staff at Fidelity plays a vital role in the company's success, and those individuals serving in these positions are recognized by their colleagues as key members of their group, department, or organizational team. Your work is pivotal in ensuring the smooth functioning and administration of the Covington Personal Investing (PI) Phones organization. Working closely with our Regional Center Support Leader, you will support initiatives across our organization and deal with management and key business partners at all levels.
The Expertise You Have
- A Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, or secretarial certificate/related work experience
- Previous administrative experience and the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Ideally 3-5 years of administrative or secretarial experience and the ability to interact with all levels of employees
The Skills You Bring
· You have a polished attitude with professional maturity and positive character
· You are a flexible teammate, willing to get involved and assist the work of the larger team across a variety of duties
· You are detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills
· You are highly organized, proactive, and can prioritize multiple requests and projects in a high energy environment
· You are a self-starter, able to work independently with a strong sense of ownership and involvement
· You have the ability to seek clarification or assistance when needed
· You have excellent writing and grammatical skills (i.e. for generating and editing memos)
· You have proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with ability to perform light data analysis in Excel
The Value You Deliver
You will work closely with the Regional Center Support Leader and other administrative assistants to provide coordinated support across the organization, including, but not limited to, the following:
· Coordinating group related activities and events
· Ordering and maintaining the group's supplies, hardware, and equipment inventory
· Scheduling, preparation for, and administration of meetings, including: coordination of meeting facilities, distribution of meeting materials, archival of meeting materials and distribution of minutes
· Providing administrative support for individual and organizational workspace assignments and moves
· Providing back up coverage for other administrative staff within group
· Providing support for visiting business partners and vendors
· Performing other ad hoc, project related duties as required
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website