Performs telehealth project management support and analysis under occasional guidance. Works with customers to understand and analyze operational procedures, requirements, processes and/or other needs to bring about the successful completion of the project.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as SME, providing support for telehealth services beyond implementation
- Requires use of Smartsheet, Tableau, Microsoft Office and Teams
- Ideal candidate has healthcare project management experience
- Candidates with telehealth and/or epic experience will be given preference
- Plans, develops, leads and executes the project in order to meet established goals, objectives and timelines.
- Provides professional and/or technical leadership in the execution of day to day project activities.
- Communicates within and across area(s) to maximize information sharing around progress, needs, interdependencies and/or accomplishments.
- Facilitates the identification of gaps in service level/processes to identify potential areas for improvement.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (INTERMEDIATE):- Planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT (INTERMEDIATE):- Identifies, analyzes and improves upon existing business processes for optimization and to meet standards of quality.
PROJECT PLANNING (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates ability to realistically anticipate resource needs, identify and break work down into discrete and measurable tasks, set priorities, define dependencies, schedule activities, prepare acceptance criteria and organize work for a medium sized project. Appropriately matches equipment and capital resources to task demands. Reshapes project during life-cycle evolution, if needed. Demonstrates ability to break down work into manageable and measurable units, estimating time and costs appropriate to the stage of the project. Works with basic project management tools, either paper-based or computer software systems.
GAP ANALYSIS (INTERMEDIATE):- Analyzes the difference between the current and desired state. The ability to draw appropriate and valid conclusions from data presented, sifting through data to determine the most significant elements. Identifying common elements and themes in situations and actions, recognizing cause and effect relationships.
FINANCIAL PROCESSES (INTERMEDIATE):- Ability to monitor costs, expenses and revenue as well as the ability to manage those costs and expenses in relation to budgeted amounts.
- Organizational Impact: Executes job responsibilities with the understanding of how output would affect and impact other areas related to own job area/team with occasional guidance.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Analyzes moderately complex problems using technical experience and judgment.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Has expanded knowledge gained through experience within a professional area.
- Team Interaction: Provides informal guidance and support to team members.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P2):
- - Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- - Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- - Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies one's own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P2):
- - Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- - Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- - Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employees' effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P2):
- - Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- - Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- - Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P2):
- - Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- - Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- - Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P2):
- - Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- - Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- - Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 3 years relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
- Occasional: Chemicals and Gasses: Medications, cleaning chemicals, oxygen, other medical gases used in work area.
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
Apply on company website