Valley Center is a 130 bed nursing facility offering sub-acute and long term care.
At Genesis, our mission is to protect the health and safety of our patients, residents and our heroic employees during this public health crisis. We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations. Genesis has an adequate supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) and has other precautions in place.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Center Nurse Executive/Director of Nursing (DON) infuses collaboration, respect and a passion for helping others by leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. Holds overall accountability for providing leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care. Responsibilities include:
* Drives business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures Regulatory and Policy Compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice - interprofessional collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
*Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse-RN license by the State Board of Nursing; BSN preferred. *At least 1 year of nurse leadership experience in long-term care is required. *At least 2 years of prior clinical experience is required. *Must have knowledge of the MDS process, state nurse practice act, and state/federal regulations. *On-call availability is required.
For more information, please contact Rena Mack, Sr. Recruitment Manager, at (443) 831-1141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 376099
Center Name: Valley Center
Apply on company website