Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Valet Living is looking for responsible and motivated associates to join our team. As a Part-Time General Laborer, you will be responsible for handling the collection and replacement of 13-gallon trash containers at our serviced apartment communities.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Removing used 13-gallon trash containers from apartment communities, bringing them to a designated location at each community, and replacing them with a new trash container at each apartment home
- Must be able to keep up with total amount of trash containers collected/distributed and report totals to Supervisor
Hours: Part-time daytime hours (approximately 9:00am to 4:30pm, however hours could vary some depending on collection/distribution completion or based on need)
Great hourly pay: $14.00 per hour
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- A smart phone with data plan
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance (must be listed as driver on policy)
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great pay! $14.00 per hour
- Approximately 30 hours per week available
- 4-day work week, enjoy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off
- Stay physically fit while working
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Apply on company website