Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto!
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively in English in written and/or oral forms.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission (stick shift) a plus.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to sprint short distances.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Ability to work in extreme elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds (signs, luggage, etc.)
Hourly Wage + Cash Tips
SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
*USA Parking will provide reasonable accommodations during its interviews for individuals with disabilities, including providing a sign language interpreter, upon request. Please email your request for a reasonable accommodation to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do as a Valet Attendant?
As our newest team member, you will be an integral part of the warm welcome and fond farewell process. Some duties include:
- Providing high level of guest services to each guest.
- Safely moving vehicles to and from the garage upon request.
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office. This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
Apply on company website