- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to clear a background and drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to up to 75 lbs consistently throughout the shift
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Complete all required training including airport compliance
- Able to obtain an airport badge
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee's dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company's business standards.
- For all male employees a fully grown in, well-maintained mustache, beard or goatee is permitted
- Facial hair must be neatly trimmed at one-fourth of an inch in length and may not present an unkempt appearance
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Clean & well-maintained approved uniforms must be worn on shift
- Additional requirements as specified by management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and to communicate with customers and fellow employees. The employee is frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; stand; walk. The employee is also frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. In addition, the employee is required to of twist, turn, stretch, and bend on a frequent basis. The employee must be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds regularly. The employee must be able to move in a relatively quick manner. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision and Ability to adjust focus.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
- Communicating effectively and clearly. Asking each passenger the safety and security questions
- Loading passenger luggage onto the security screening induction belt
- Working closely with the Airline ticket counter agents
Apply on company website