You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you'll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Part of Saint Francis Health System, serving two community hospitals and several area clinics in a seven county area.
- 320 beds
- One of Muskogee's top employers
- Specialities include hospitalist, surgery, orthopedics, critical care, urology
- ED Volume: 29,000
- 21 ED Beds
- 18% admission rate
- Level III trauma center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- EPIC Documentation
Muskogee is located in Northeast Oklahoma, about 50 miles southeast of Tulsa and 50 miles west of the Oklahoma-Arkansas state line. The population is approximately 39,000 people; Muskogee is the county seat of Muskogee County.
The area offers museums featuring Native American and World War II history, community theater, and the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame as well as excellent access to outdoor activities, such as golf courses, River Country Water Parks, nature parks, rivers, and lakes.
In addition to Saint Francis, other employers include Georgia-Pacific, Dal-Tile, Acme Engineering, and Griffin Food Co.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
300 Rockefeller Dr.
Muskogee, OK 74401
OverviewYou got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Ours is a physicia...
Apply on company website