Job Title: Part-Time Supervisor (LCH Twilight)
Department: LCH Twilight - Louisville Centennial Hub – 8100 Air Commerce Drive, Louisville, KY 40219
Days: Monday – Friday Hours: 5:00pm – 10:00pm Hours per Week: 25
Work Environment: Office environment with some warehouse work. Work in an environment with: Variable temperatures and humidity; Exposure to dust, dirt, and noise; Enclosed work area; Outside inclement weather; Elevated heights and uneven work surfaces. Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
Work in warehouse, directing & supervising employees on production and safety requirements. Will work close to machinery and belts inside warehouse—hot in summer and cold in winter. Supervisor will be responsible for learning specified methods and safety training within a specified period. Selected employee will be responsible for production, timecards and reports to be completed in a timely manner. May supervise a group of up to 15, part time employees. Multitasking and leadership skills are a must. Must be able to lead the team and handle a position of responsibility. Must memorize and demonstrate all safety and operational methods.
Sit continuously for the duration of the workday working up to 5 ½ hours per day. Extended hours may be required as service needs dictate. Direct the work of other employees effectively. Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and calculating. Assist in moving packages weighing up to 150 pounds. Will be communicating daily with the managers, drivers and customers.
Demonstrate cognitive ability to:
- follow directions and routines
- work independently with appropriate judgment
- exhibit spatial awareness
- read words and numbers
- concentrate, memorize, and recall
- identify logical connections and determine sequence of response
- processing up to 2-3 steps ahead
- Must have excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation, and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and calculation. Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply on company website