We are seeking an Operations Clerk to answer customer inquiries, process paperwork, and follow procedures concerning overages, shortages, damages, claims, and the tracing of freight.
An Operations Clerk will also be responsible to:
- Review invoices
- Work with both central and local dispatch offices to assist in managing load schedules
- Answer customer inquiries relating to rate quotes, appointments, etc.
- Perform data entry functions (i.e. keying bills from manifests)
Transportation industry understanding and/or previous data entry experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
This position is being offered by TFI International Inc. or its affiliates, which is not affiliated with United Parcel Service, Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related entities (“UPS”).
OTHER CRITERIA:Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply on company website