POSITION SUMMARY The Operations Clerk is responsible for all centre administrative tasks in the package centre. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Dealing with all telephone calls
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Dealing with SLA concerns, PCA queries
- Providing customer counter cover
- Running reports for the centre, TTS report, Cares report and Apple report
- Cash handling, banking
- Meet set targets on a daily basis
- Responsible for any additional tasks given
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE
- Able to work Monday to Friday
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work in a targeted environment.
- Work well in a team
- Working knowledge of word and excel.
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
Apply on company website