Primary Job Posting Location:Caledon, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
HR Associates are responsible for providing local HR support to the geographies within their scope of responsibility. These roles deliver the HR services that require close physical proximity to business operations and cover one to multiple UPS locations.
- Assist in recruitment activities - post jobs on Indeed, create Workday requisitions, flyer drops, agency visits, job fairs, recruitment contact sourcing
- Promotion of referral program for all buildings and shifts under your scope
- Manage employee concerns and complaints
- Support our external and internal customers
- Graduation in Human Resources Management program or degree/certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional oral, written and interactive communication skills
- Skilled in effective research tactics with strong organization skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of local employment and regulatory laws - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Apply on company website