We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. Recognized globally for its service excellence, on-time delivery capabilities and professional drivers, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company.
As a multi-drop delivery driver, you'll be the face of our company in well-known brown uniform and UPS vehicle, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day from our Northampton centre.
With a minimum of 2 years driving experience, you will have a full, clean C1 (7.5 tonne) driving license. In return we will pay you £12.46 per hour. 40 hours per week, plus overtime when required; with start times ranging from 7am to 8am.The Benefits:
- Located at Lower Farm Road, Moulton Business Park, Moulton, Northampton. NN3 6XF we offer an hourly rate of £12.46 per hour - weekday overtime rate for hours in excess of 40 hpw of £15.58 per hour.
Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
Paid Overtime as when required
20 days paid holiday rising to 27 based on years of service plus Bank Holidays.
Full industry leading training provided including workplace methods and CPC training in a supportive working environment
You will be employed directly by UPS and not through an agency
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company
And you will get to wearthe World famous brown uniform.
- You will have held your licence for a minimum of 2 years
- You ideally hold a C1 driving license and own a digital tacho card
- You are customer focused and take pride in your own appearance
- You are safety minded and love to work in an organized manner
- You have a can do attitude and the ability work in a fast paced environment
- You may have worked as an Owner Driver, loving the job but not the overheads!
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Apply on company website