Your career at UPS: Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals. We provide long-term career opportunities. For a future that allows you to turn your dreams into reality.
UPS has taken all necessary preventive and regulatory hygiene measures and precautions to protect against infection with Covid-19 and to ensure the safety of employees and applicants.
What you will tackle
- Ensure the implementation of the credit policy and its updating as market conditions and business needs change.
- Manage collections and organize credit recovery activities.
- Manage a team dedicated to credit recovery activities.
- Evaluate the solvency of customers and requests for deferred payments and repayment plans.
- Perform a regular analysis of the past due and draw up periodic reports on the credit trend.
- Manage and optimize the credit recovery activity entrusted to external agencies.
- Monitor litigation and manage business with insolvent customers by coordinating relations with the legal offices.
What will make you strong
- Degree or diploma in juridical-economic disciplines (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of English and MS Office applications
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skill
- Organizational and analytical skills
What you will benefit from
- A competitive salary.
- Full-time permanent contract
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within' policy
This challenge sounds just right for your future?
Apply now with your desired salary and entry date. Please send us your application in English.
More than 500,000 UPSers move goods, capital and information across the world and deliver over 22 million items to their destinations every day. UPS Supply Chain Solutions is our provider for services in logistics and transportation and is represented in over 1,000 locations across 120 countries worldwide. Our service portfolio focuses on international airfreight and sea freight, customs clearings and contract logistics. We are a strategic partner and lead logistics provider for steering supply chains for our customers. Our success is based on teamwork and the willingness of each individual to achieve greatness in their area of work. We're especially proud of our Women Leadership Development Program, a landmark initiative in the logistics industry.
We love logistics because we have a passion for people. We do not tolerate any unequal treatment – neither during the hiring process nor in our teams' everyday work.
Apply on company website