We havean exciting opportunity within the Healthcare sector to join UPS in Spain(Madrid) for the role of Business Development Manager. Your role will be tosupport UPS European account owners in qualifying opportunities, creating salesstrategies, and drive new and additional revenue for our Healthcare business.
Thesuccessful Candidate will work to improve the organization's market positionand achieve financial growth. This person will define long-term organizationalstrategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify businessopportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensiveknowledge of current market conditions within the Healthcare sector. Soundsinteresting? Please learn more below.
As aBusiness Development Manager you will:
• Proactively engage with new EMEA Logistics and Distribution (L&D) prospectsto drive revenue growth and product strategies
• Drive revenue opportunities based on providing customers with an integratedsolution to include order management, warehousing and distribution,transportation, and office services.
• Establish contact with existing and new customers to identify logistic anddistribution opportunities in the Healthcare arena.
• Develop relationships with key company personnel to include Supply Chain, TradeRelations / Trade Markets, Product Managers, and leadership personnel at C-level
• Present business agreements to key decision makers to review business terms andconditions, verify customer understanding, and confirm customer expectations
• Negotiate customer contracts to position contractual language, negotiatesissues and gaps, and sign new contracts
• Act on referrals and leads from existing accounts to determine viability ofpotential accounts and alignment with UPS sales strategies
In thisrole you will be also responsible for:
• Communicating UPS's multi-channel strategies and capabilities to sales groupsto expand UPS's reach into global, strategic, and mid-tier accounts
• Generating L&D awareness among UPS sales groups to facilitate the promotionand selling of L&D products and services
• Providing cross training for L&D and UPS sales groups to offer and promotemodified sales strategies that position UPS products and services competitively
Tosucceed in this role you should have:
• Minimum have a Bachelor degree
• 3-5 years of Experience in Healthcare Logistics commercial and/or Healthcareconsultancy role
• Self-driven and passionate about a commercial role
Possess proven analytical and problem solving skills and can give examples
• Able to build relationships inside of UPS as well as with the customer
• Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with team members
• Experienced in effectively executing a complex, solution-based enterprisesales process
• Experienced in working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is aconstant
• Have a solid work ethic with an understanding of the difference betweenactivity and results
• Have a valid driving License
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English and be confident to deliver presentationsin both languages to C level clients
• Possibility to grow and develop within one of the most admired logistic companyin the world
• Competitive salary and rewarding bonus system
• Essential work tools: laptop, phone, and company car
Apply on company website