University Medical Partners|Stanford Medicine
Castro Valley, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP),a partner of Stanford Medicine,is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our brand-new outpatient clinic in Castro Valley, CA.
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Physicians see an average of 20-24 patients per day in the clinic
- Average delivery volume: 30-40 deliveries per month
- Full-scope Womens Health services include preconception, prenatal, and postnatal care, high-risk pregnancy, gynecologic and obstetric care, in-office procedures, and specialized surgical care
- All OB/deliveries performed at Eden Hospital, a Level 1 NICU with 24-hour Obstetrical Anesthesiologists to L&D, and 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalists
- Call Schedule 1:5
- Five (5) general Ob/Gyn physicians in the group
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Diverse patient population
Why Practice With UMP?
- Competitive compensation package
- 2-year base salary guarantee: up to $300,000 annually
- Quarterly wRVU Productivity Incentive Bonus (based on productivity)
- Up to 10% annual performance incentives
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Robust benefits package
- Annual 401k Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing contributions
- PTO plan includes paid Holidays, Extended Sick Leave
- CME allowance, compensated out-of-office time for CME activities
- Multiple health plan options including $0 premium option for self and family
- Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- Full malpractice coverage includes Prior Acts coverage, if applicable
- Monthly gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Physician-led, physician-managed multispecialty Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- EPIC Electronic Medical Records
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard torace (including traits historically associated with race including but not limited to hair texture and styles), color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, reproductive health decision-making, maritalor domestic partnershipstatus, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or other characteristic protected by the law.
Apply on company website