If you have experience or a special interest in helping people with mental health issues, we are seeking registered nurses (RN) to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and PRN positions available in our 24-bed psychiatric hospital, where we provide stabilizing care for adults, especially seniors, experiencing a mental health crisis.
As part of our nursing staff, you can make a real difference by providing patients with personalized, compassionate care and helping support their families during a difficult time. Our holistic approach helps patients reach their goals and makes our hospital a great place to work.
Apply today if you want a great job in a team-oriented culture where people care about each other. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities. Unity Psychiatric Care owns five psychiatric hospitals in Tennessee and Alabama. We are a division of American Health Partners, a multifaceted company with operations in seven states. Come grow with us!
*** $6,000 Sign On Bonus ***
Day and Night Positions Available -- 7:00 to 7:00
*** Every Other Weekend Off -- Friday, Saturday and Sunday! ***
As a registered nurse (RN) at Unity Psychiatric Care, you will enjoy a workplace that makes the most of your skills and experience, while rewarding you with a generous compensation package and a chance to advance in your career.
Your skills and experience will help our multi-disciplinary teams manage the hospital's day-to-day operations to ensure the best outcomes for our patients. Typical responsibilities include:
- Evaluating and caring for patients from admission to discharge
- Carrying out physician's orders, completing clinical assessments, initiating and updating treatment plans
- Providing group and individual therapy/education to patients
- Providing treatment and interventions that may require restraints or seclusion
- Educating family members regarding medication administration and side effects, patient disorder characteristics, disease prevention and basic coping skills
WORK EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- One year of clinical nursing experience preferably in geriatrics and/or mental health
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a registered nursing degree
- Current state registered nursing (RN) license
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, week-end work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- Associates degree or better
- Bachelors degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered Nurse
Apply on company website