About the Practice:-
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Ocean County, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents
- Partner with one of the most prestigious Health Systems: Level 1 Trauma/ NICU III
- Hospital program provides 24-hour expertise and back-up from Laborists, Residency programs and other related specialties including MFMs, REIs, Uro-Gyn, plus Minimally Invasive Surgery experts with access to state-of-the-art facilities.
- Center provides women's healthcare services: OB/GYN, surgical gynecology and more
- 4-5-day work-week; moderate call ~1-6; work-life balance with partnership potential
- Team consists of OB-GYNs, NP, mid-wife, other allied personnel
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
- Center is in a highly desirable area – proximity to beaches and family-centric neighborhood
- Ocean County Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of outdoor activities in 27 parks and conservation areas. With over 4000 acres of preserved and well-maintained land you can enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, canoeing, fishing, ball fields, tennis courts, playgrounds and so much more
- Ocean County offers diverse year-round entertainment. During most summer nights, bring a beach chair or blanket to enjoy outdoor concerts. Also offering boat festivals, regattas and juried fine arts and crafts shows abound, many held along the scenic rivers or bay fronts.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
About the Practice:-
Apply on company website