Capital Women's Care, an affiliate of Unified Women's Healthcare, is seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join their highly recognized and growing practice in Hagerstown, MD. Our staff is made up of well-qualified professionals, who work together as a team to bring the highest quality treatment in a warm, caring setting. The providers of Capital Women's Care seek to meet the highest quality medical and ethical standards in an environment that nurtures a spirit of caring for every woman. Come join our motivated and well-trained team of 9 physicians 8 Certified Nurse Midwives, 2 Physician Assistants, 2 Nurse Practitioners, and a Dietitian!
- Well-established and busy practice
- Competitive salary, with potential for bonuses
- Excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME 401K
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Patient Census: 20-22/day
- Call Schedule 1:6 with Midwives taking 1st call
- In-office 3D mammography, DEXA scan 3D Ultrasounds
- Affiliated with Meritus Medical Center
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Active and unrestricted Maryland medical license
- Board-certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required (or the ability to obtain one)
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character
- Impeccable bedside manner
- Strong communication skills
- 3 or more years of OB/Gyn clinical experience (preferred)
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
304-282-7653 (text friendly)
Capital Women's Care, an affiliate of...
Apply on company website