Posted Date: Jan 23, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 370950.
Click here to learn more.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The Regional Director of Nutrition, Health, & Wellness(RDNHW) for Unidine Lifestyles represents the key contact with guests to assess nutritional and dietary needs, make recommendations, and work collaboratively with client representatives (especially nursing/medical staff), and with our Dining Services Directors and their Team Members to deliver those guests' needs to high standards.
The Regional Director of Nutrition, Health, & Wellness is the leader in communicating and implementing new clinical systems and programs, both with our partnering clients and Dining Services Directors. The RDNHW ensures that each site is within compliance with all State and Federal Regulations.
The Regional Director of Nutrition, Health, & Wellness ensures that nutritional requirements are incorporated into dining services production and operations. The RDNHW provides tools and trainings to our clinical team members in the overall planning, recommendations, documentation, and control of resident/patient nutritional needs in the facility to ensure they are within requirements of company standards, policies, regulatory, and statutory requirements
Travel: 75% of the timeClinical Essential Functions and Key Tasks
- Works with Clinical Nutrition Managers, Nutrition Care Managers, Clinical dietitians throughout Unidine Lifestyles Communities to develop and update our Clinical Culinary programs and resources
- Serves as resource for key technology programs such as MyUSuite and DineRight
- Assists in managing the training and implementation of MyUSuite and DineRight within Unidine Lifestyles communities
- Collaborates with other regional corporate nutrition & wellness leaders to develop and implement new and revised nutrition and wellness activities and programs
- Promotes continuing education efforts for clinical team and other managers through organization and provision of monthly education opportunities
- Promotes net-working and collaboration of clinical team members through monthly conference calls, regional team meetings, and development of nutrition counsels
- Mentors clinical team members, especially newly hired and/or promoted team members to reduce turn-over and promote strong leaders
- Develop peer review teams to collaborate on key projects as well as complete peer review audits
- Identifies and develops Quality Assurance programs to promote positive clinical outcomes for patients and adherence to regulatory and Unidine standards
- Serves as clinical nutrition expert for Unidine Lifestyles and supports as needed, recruiting efforts for clinical team members
- Assists with Diamond Standards policy and procedure review and revision and implementation at community level
- Networks regionally with dietetic programs and associations to promote Unidine brand recognition, recruitment efforts, and expansion of dietetic internship opportunities
- Participants on prospective new client sale surveys and presentations
- Sets and communicate objectives, communicate and reinforce high standards in all areas, monitor performance and addresses issues
- Completion of the Unidine QA Clinical Audit Tool a minimum of 1x per year
- Completion of Survey Readiness Audit 1x per year prior to survey window
- Completion of Sanitation audit, Meal Rounds and test trays when on-site
- Execution of monthly regional clinical team calls
- Host and plan regional clinical team meeting a minimum of 1x per year
- Registered Dietitian with appropriate dietetic licensure for state of residence
- Minimum of 5 years' clinical nutrition work experience in senior living communities
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in regional or multi-site position and/or in supervisory or management role
- Ability to manage others as demonstrated through experience of managing others including exempt employees
- Understanding of regulatory surveys demonstrated through successful annual survey results
- Demonstrated ability to present professionally to potential clients, peer groups, and professional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to write professionally and provide clear and direct communication
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website