Posted Date: Jun 3, 2020
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on acute care and senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
As the Patient Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the entire patient experience in relationship to clinical nutrition and dining services within a healthcare environment. The PEM will coordinate with other department professionals to deliver an exceptional patient experience and achieve identified nutritional outcomes. The PEM will promote health and wellness throughout the hospital system and the community in which the health system is located. As a leader on the dining services team, this person will be the catalyst for change.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Manage clinical nutrition protocols and ensure industry standards are exceeded.
- Manage clinical nutrition staff and patient services delivery staff.
- Manage dining services delivery protocols to ensure that patients are receiving exceptionally healthy and delicious meals that improve overall nutritional status.
- Assess meal rounds and develop criteria to evaluate performance.
- Develop protocols for patient interaction during meals.
- Improve meal delivery to ensure correct temperatures and dietary requirements are met.
- Train patient services staff in proper protocols that ensure patients are receiving exceptional and safe meal delivery that meet the National Patient Safety goals.
- Integrate guest dining services into patient care model, service and treatment.
- Foster and develop positive client relationships.
- Develop relationships with Nursing Leadership and act as a Liaison between patient care and dining services.
- Understand and evaluate patient satisfaction tools.
- Work within the health systems committees to advocate for nutrition related programs and procedures
Education and Experience:
- An undergraduate (BS/BA) degree in Food Science/Human Nutrition or other related degree.
- Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics with the RD/RDN Credentials
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website