Posted Date: Jul 9, 2020
- We have an opening for a full-time LINE SERVER position.
- Location: Fellowship Village-8000 Fellowship Rd, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T- 10:30AM - 7:00PM, Rotating Weekends. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Will Train! ServSafe Certification is a plus.
- PERKS: Free Shift Meals, Free Uniforms, Team Events/Parties/BBQ's, Yearly Bonus Opportunity and Team Member of the Month/Quarterly Bonus Opportunities!
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 408800 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for the final preparation of all food items served in food-service area in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures. May be directed by the kitchen supervisor, relief manager or team leader to ensure that quality service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control.
- Cleans work area and equipment used in food preparation and service.
- Follows all safety and sanitation procedures. Delivers food items to and from main kitchen.
- Promotes clean, safe and neat environment for residents, self and staff.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job duties.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website