Posted Date: Jul 15, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 409793.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: Fellowship Village - 9000 Fellowship Road, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T; Monday through Friday with rotating weekends.
- Requirement: No experience required!
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants retirement homes and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and disinfect areas and items such as surgical procedure areas, washrooms, operating room tables, stretchers, vents, interior windows, walls, glass, doors and mirrors.
- Strip, wash and make beds; collect and fold linen.
- Damp mop hard floors and auto scrub as needed.
- Check all main areas, lobbies, stairwells, elevators/escalators and mezzanines and clean as required.
- Vacuum carpeted areas and complete carpet extraction as needed.
- Remove all garbage from resident/patient rooms and common areas.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident and personnel information.
- Maintain a safe environment at all times (e.g. use of wet floor signs).
- Perform duties according to health and safety guidelines.
- Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately.
- Responding to emergency cleanups as required.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Housekeepers We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role.
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferably in healthcare, hotel or commercial cleaning is an asset.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to be able to manage heavy workload.
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job, including requirements to lift up to 20 pounds.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website