Posted Date: Jun 12, 2020
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The District Manager will provide overall vision, planning, direction and control to assigned facilities within the region or territory and exceed operating and financial goals. The District Manager will provide guidance and motivation to managers and other staff. The successful leader must set objectives, monitor performance, train and develop team members while focusing on high food quality and standards to exceed our customer's expectations.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Leads in the development of overall financial and business planning as well as selling new businesses and growing existing business.
- Manages team members in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service.
- Leads and directs the overall operations of multiple facilities in accordance with customer needs, government regulations and company policies, with focus on providing and maintaining customer service.
- Develops team members through appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to ensure strong operational performance.
- Maintains a high level of food quality in each facility to meet client's expectations.
- Develops and implements operational policies, procedures, and standards to achieve company goals.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years management experience in a multi-unit role and/or training at District Manager level.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management or Certified Dietetic Manager program is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers unlimited growth opportunities and rewards achievement
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 397009
Apply on company website