Caldwell UNC Health Care is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department reports approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
In July 2020 Caldwell UNC Health Care opened a newly constructed Mental Health Inpatient hospital unit featuring 27 inpatient beds. In 2021 an outpatient clinic was added. Jonas Hill Hospital and Clinic is located in a state-of-the art unit located in a separate facility on the hospital footprint.
- Full-time Opportunity for inpatient APP work
- 7-on/7-off shift
- Seasoned psychiatrist on site
- Experienced clinical staff/leadership and Medical Director
- Jonas Hill offers acute crisis care for individuals 18 to 65
- APP experience is strongly preferred, previous behavioral health RN experience required at minimum.
- Location- Jonas Hill Hospital and Clinic, 407 Mulberry St. SW, Lenoir, NC 28645
This Position Features:
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate to experience
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades.
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team
- EPIC@UNC common HER across system.
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career? Have it ALL!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina?70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Enjoy breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway & 4 temperate seasons
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College &
- Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com
Completion of an accredited graduate-level Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA) program.
Licensed as an Advanced Practice Provider (i.e., Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner, Certified Nurse Midwife, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) in the state of North Carolina. Board certification if required by the Department.
Professional Experience Requirements:
No prior experience required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Demonstrated clinical competency. Effective leadership skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Demonstrated written and verbal communication and strong analytical skills. Effective interaction to ensure the successful care of patients in the clinical setting. Documentation in the medical record to substantiate accurate billing.
Apply on company website