Eastern North Carolina Medical Group in Rocky Mount, NC is seeking an Family or Internal Medicine physician for their busy practice. Join a long established primary care practice with 8 providers in 3 locations in Nash County. The Internal Medicine physician will be responsible for treating a variety of adult chronic conditions in the outpatient setting. Come experience life in beautiful Eastern NC- a community on the rise, close to everything, with many outdoor activities and a quiet rural setting. We have it all!
Essential job functions include:
- Excellent communication skills with patients, families and supporting staff
- Computer skills- experience using Epic EMR is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills- ability to manage patient load and complete required assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to interpret physical and laboratory/diagnostic findings and follow-up with necessary actions.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO) Board certification required
- Experience practicing primary care medicine preferred, but not required
- NC State License preferred FCVS profile preferred for those without NC license but not required
- Must be eligible for credentialing
UNC Physicians Network offers competitive salary and benefits for qualified applicants. a competitive salary consistent with MGMA benchmarks productivity bonus malpractice, health and dental insurance retirement plans paid vacation CME allowance Nash UNC Health Care, a managed affiliate of UNC Health, is a non-profit 272 bed acute care facility with award winning specialty services. Six providers share patient after hours phone calls.
Eastern North Carolina Medical Group in Rocky Mount, NC is seeking an Family or Internal Medicine physician for their busy practice. Join a long es...
Apply on company website