ULG Skilled Trades has an immediate need for Lead Industrial Electricians in Fort Wayne, IN. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to understand directions, follow instructions, and provide documented electrical experience on industrial projects.
- Pay: $36 an hour & $100 a day per diem
- Hours: 50 hours a week
- Length: 1 to 2 years
- Most be able to lead crews and run small projects. This is an industrial facility.
- MUST provide updated resume documenting job history, duties, and applicable skill sets.
- Journeymen must possess all basic hand and power tools, cutters, adjustable and combination wrenches, drive socket set up to ¾", crimping tool, wire stripper, channel locks, voltmeter, and tool belt.
- Standard construction PPE must be worn on all jobsites (hard hat, hi-vis, gloves, eye protection, steel toed boots, long sleeves, and harness / double lanyard if applicable).
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with valid electrical licenses or safety certifications.
- Drug screen and background check on site required.
- Industrial work: running rigid conduit, pulling wire, and terminating.
ULG Skilled Trades Cares!
At ULG Skilled Trades, our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG Skilled Trades is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG Skilled Trades is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG Skilled Trades is a drug free company. ULG Skilled Trades is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Thank you for your interest in ULG Skilled Trades,
Apply on company website