UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Resident Services Manager to join our team at Harbor at Mesa Verde, our exclusive apartment community (384 homes) located in Costa Mesa, CA. This position reports directly to our Sr. Community Director and has two direct reports.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Services Manager, every single day is an opportunity for you to build a sense of community and rally your team to achieve the community's resident retention and customer service goals.
- Hire, develop and lead team (training, payroll and performance) to maximize potential.
- Assist the team with all sales and renewal activities.
- Foster an ongoing positive relationship with residents and deliver unsurpassed service to achieve resident retention goals.
- Respond and resolve escalated resident service issues as well as track and follow up on service and move in satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service.
- Promote community's rentable items and amenities to generate additional revenue and contribute to the income goals.
- Oversee Net Promoter Score (NPS) metrics as a management tool to gauge the loyalty of the community's customer relationships and communicate resident feedback with the team.
- Conduct routine site inspections to ensure that the physical aspects of the community meet established standards and implements corrective measures as necessary.
- You plan, promote and deliver resident events and activities ensuring resident's find value outside the walls of their apartment home.
- Broaden social networking to improve the community image.
- Organizing- Can marshal resources (people, funding, material) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management- Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more vital priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve tough problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at candid analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Customer Focus- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets firsthand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Multi-family and/or hospitality operations experience
- Supervisory/managerial experience
- Experience working on apartment communities consisting of 300 units or more
- Experience in event planning, marketing, public relations and website management
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in the use of modern technology, especially computers and smartphones
- Degree or certificate in hospitality management, or related field preferred
Career Development and Advancement:
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 124 employees through June 2020, that's an average of 21 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation! www.udr.com
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website