UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are adding a Resident Service Coordinator to our team at Vision on Wilshire, our exclusive apartment community (150 homes) located in Los Angeles, CA.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer happiness and resident retention.
- First point of contact, greeting prospects, guests, and visitors as they arrive to our community.
- Provide a personalized experience, with emphasis on care and convenience for our future and current residents.
- Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to signing the lease to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth for the community.
- Generate new leads by marketing within the local community and through creative online advertising.
- Facilitate the application and move-in process, ensuring all necessary paperwork is signed, applicable monies paid, and move-in appointments scheduled.
- Throughout their residency, you foster an on-going positive relationship with residents confirming their expectations are being fulfilled.
- You are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to build and sustain the community's reputation and ensure maximum number of lease renewals.
- Respond to resident complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner, making sure every situation you handle ends with gratification.
- You are the communication center providing residents community happenings daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and postings.
- You assist with planning, promoting, and delivering resident events and activities ensuring residents find value outside the walls of their apartment home.
- You identify, share, and implement opportunities to improve resident happiness and service.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to employment.
- Commit to Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Sales and customer service experience
- Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry experience
- Minimum of one year of office experience is required.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
Career Development and Advancement
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in 2020, that's an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website