UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Resident Service Coordinator to join our team at 27 Seventy Five Mesa Verde, our exclusive apartment community (964 homes) located in Costa Mesa, CA.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer happiness and resident retention.
- First point of contact, greeting prospects, guests and visitors as they arrive to our community.
- Provide a personalized experience, with emphasis on care and convenience for our future and current residents.
- Throughout their residency, you engage with residents, fostering an ongoing, positive relationship while confirming their expectations are being fulfilled.
- Respond to resident complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner, making sure every situation you handle ends with gratification.
- You are the communication center providing residents community happenings daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and postings.
- You plan, promote and deliver resident events and activities ensuring resident's find value outside the walls of their apartment home.
- You identify, communicate and implement opportunities to improve resident happiness and service.
- Organizing- Can marshal resources (people, funding, material) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management- Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more vital priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve tough problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at candid analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Customer Focus- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets firsthand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry experience
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in the use of modern technology, especially computers and smartphones
- High school or equivalent preferred
Career Development and Advancement
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 124 employees through June 2020, that's an average of 21 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website