UCLA Health is seeking an Adult/Child Psychiatrist for Los Angeles, CA.
UCLA Behavioral Health Associates has outpatient psychiatrist options with our primary care-based collaborative mental health program at UCLA.
At UCLA Health, you will be co-located in our primary care practices to provide both individualized and team patient care. Our Behavioral Health providers (psychiatrists and therapists) provide short-term evidence based treatments and consultative services. You will enjoy the acuity and relationships that primary care referred patients have to offer and utilize your clinical skills to advance the mental health care of our UCLA patient population. We offer many innovative approaches to care delivery such as an advanced behavioral health screener platform, iCBT, telehealth, as well as on-going case conferences and continuing education opportunities.
* We offer an excellent salary, incentive, and benefits program
* Use your skills and experience to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care
* Connect with patients while you build your career at one the country's top health care systems
* Work with Epic Systems
* Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine
* Full time/Part time available and evenings/weekend work is also an option
* UCLA Health is an integrated health system with a certified patient-centered medical home model.
* Board Certified or Board Eligible
* California licensed or license-eligible
UCLA Health is seeking an Adult/Child Psychiatrist for Los Angeles, CA.UCLA Behavioral Health Associates has outpatient psychiatrist op...
Apply on company website