UChicago Medicine Medical Group seeks an exceptional Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner for our outpatient practice in Chicago - River East. The NP must have graduated from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program and hold current certification. 3+ years of Family Medicine NP experience is required. Active licensure in Illinois is required.
- Family Medicine practice - 100% outpatient
- Monday - Friday practice; with possible extended hours as we expand and grow
- Join a patient centered collegial, supportive and friendly team
- Exceptional benefits – Medical, dental, retirement, time off, and CME allowance
About UChicago Medicine Medical Group:
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is aligned with The University of Chicago Medicine. With a history dating to 1927, the University of Chicago Medicine is a not-for-profit academic health system with hospitals, outpatient clinics and physician practices throughout Chicago and the suburbs
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is growing rapidly, to bring the forefront of medicine to communities throughout Chicagoland
- We support clinicians in providing outstanding care in the community
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group's outpatient facilities are conveniently located throughout the region, from River East and the South Loop in the heart of Chicago to Orland Park, Tinley Park, Flossmoor, Calumet City and South Holland in the south suburbs
UChicago Medicine Medical Group is comprised of UCM Care Network Medical Group, Inc. and Primary Healthcare Associates, S.C. UChicago Medicine Medical Group physicians are not employees or agents of The University of Chicago Medical Center, The University of Chicago or UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial.
Apply on company website