UChicago Medicine Medical Group seeks an exceptional experienced Family Medicine Physician for our NEW state-of-the-art outpatient practice in Chicago -River East. Physician must have completed a Family Medicine Residency and must be board certified. 3+ years of experience required. Active licensure in Illinois is required.
- Family Medicine practice - 100% outpatient
- Join a patient centered collegial, supportive and friendly team
- Competitive compensation package, including a 2- year base guarantee with upside
- Exceptional benefits – Medical, dental, retirement, time off, and CME allowance
About UChicago Medicine Medical Group:
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is aligned with The University of Chicago Medicine. With a history dating to 1927, the University of Chicago Medicine is a not-for-profit academic health system with hospitals, outpatient clinics and physician practices throughout Chicago and the suburbs
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is growing rapidly, to bring the forefront of medicine to communities throughout Chicagoland
- We support physicians in providing outstanding care in the community
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group's outpatient facilities are conveniently located throughout the region, from River East and the South Loop in the heart of Chicago to Orland Park, Tinley Park, Flossmoor, Calumet City and South Holland in the south suburbs
Interested candidates please contact:
UChicagoMedicine – Medical Group
UChicago Medicine Medical Group is comprised of UCM Care Network Medical Group, Inc. and Primary Healthcare Associates, S.C. UChicago Medicine Medical Group physicians are not employees or agents of The University of Chicago Medical Center, The University of Chicago or UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial.
Apply on company website