The Private Banking Relationship Manager (“PBRM”) / Wealth Management Banker (“WMB”) is responsible for the overall affluent client experience, ensuring collaboration of relevant entities in order to deliver the full spectrum of U.S. Bank products and services with respect to capabilities and solutions, which includes identification of other experts such as mortgage, small business banking and personal trust services. Responsible for developing, managing, and retaining client relationships for Metro PCG Wealth Management. Provides expert advice and counsel in the area of private banking client relationships.
The WMB is responsible for leading the development of deep, advisory relationships with PCG clients through proactive contact of assigned and prospective affluent clients. The WMB will focus on building an understanding of their clients', needs and goals, in order to recommend product and service solutions with a focus on advocating for their clients' needs and growing revenue for U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Up to three years of experience in Wealth Management private banking or financial services
- FINRA Series 6-63 or 7-63 licenses
- Strong relationship management, sales, and business development skills
- Some knowledge of Wealth Management private banking products and services, including credit processes and policies
- Some knowledge of U.S. Bancorp brokerage, trust and investment products and services
- Basic competency in Financial Planning
- Basic lending skills/knowledge (ex mortgage, HELOC, loans, lines of credit etc.)
- Ability to engage in wealth discussions with clients in order to increase book of business
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
Apply on company website