U.S. Bank is currently seeking a strong candidate to join our team of professionals as a Treasury Management Associate (TMA). TMA will assist the Treasury Management Consultants (TMC) in revenue generating activities and collaborate with Treasury Management Implementation to oversee facilitation of implementing banking services for Corporate and Commercial customers. General responsibilities include:
• Assist customers with implementation documentation to ensure a smooth implementation of new banking services.
• Identifying opportunities to deepen existing customer relationships by offering solutions to meet identified needs.
• Clearly understand customer needs and expectations while delivering customer service in a knowledgeable, accurate and professional manner with the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers in handling complaints, problems and general inquiries.
• Work completed in a neat, efficient and accurate manner. Volume of work produced meets expectations. Plans, organizes and prioritizes work to meet deadlines.
• Fosters collaboration with other groups by building credibility and trust.
• May accompany TMC on customer calls.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of relevant experience, preferably in banking and/or customer service
- Basic knowledge of treasury management products and services
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems with minimal guidance
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Existing knowledge of U.S. Bank platforms a plus
Apply on company website