U.S. Bank is committed to providing outstanding service for our customers every day and delivering on the performance standards our shareholders expect and deserve. Experienced leadership is key to maintaining this critical business advantage. Our leaders encounter a unique combination of business management, entrepreneurial work, and the people side of our business. These positions are highly interactive, allowing the individual to partner with other leaders while also working with teams in their specific business unit. Managerial responsibilities include empowering staff using innovation and creativity to accomplish business goals and objectives. In addition, they are responsible for driving their teams work direction across multiple sites, staff development and evaluation employee performance.
The Head of Transformation and Change Delivery Leader ensures:
- Transformation of Payments Services Operations (PSO), bringing transformation experience and strategies to life including digital, continuous improvement, automation and others in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of PSO
- Development, articulation and execution of PSO strategy
- Effective oversight and execution of project management, change management and ensures PSO intakes and executes on change well
This role is a global center of excellence across RPS, Elavon and CPTS where applicable. This team will be responsible for Strategy, Process Design, Continuous Improvement, Digital, Automation, and Project Change Management.
Finally, work remote / from home may also available for this role for the right candidate.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 12 or more years of experience in project management and leadership activities
- Six or more years of managerial experience
- Proven track record of driving effective and efficient opportunities across large operations teams
- Expert knowledge of Payment Services
- Advanced knowledge of strategy, digital, process design, automation, continuous improvement, project and change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Apply on company website