A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
Provides high quality customer service to merchants by responding to inquiries regarding the support of Merchant Credit Card processing as well as other areas as assigned. Responds to telephone inquiries, requests and problems from merchants. Troubleshoots, diagnoses and provides merchants with solutions to resolve problems with service, authorization and credit card processing terminals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- English + second language: Polish, Slovakian, Czech, French, Italian, Dutch (C1 qualification)
- Basic knowledge of products, services, problem resolution practices and procedures, applicable regulations, systems and procedures
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems
- Proficient keyboard and computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website