A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
Flexible / WFH / Hybrid
Overview of the role:
- Maintains high levels of customer expectations with both internal and external clients, while monitoring and processing daily trade activity consistent with U.S. Bank policies.
- Responsible for operational support and processing for various types of security trades including alternative investments, foreign and/or domestic debt and equity securities, derivatives, foreign currency, and mutual funds. Researches failed trades to ensure timely delivery or receipt of trade. Supports internal operational teams with knowledge of trade activity, failed trades, and overdraft situations.
- Follows strict internal guidelines to mitigate processing errors, and trade order errors as these may result in a monetary risk and/or reputation risk to the bank.
- Processing incoming/outgoing Swifts and book FX's. Working in fast growing team with flexible working hours.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of related industry or function experience, preferably in the payments and cash management
- Thorough knowledge of trust and securities operational functions, systems, procedures, various products and/or services supported by the assigned area
- Ensure appropriate and successful execution of full client service payments cycle
- Cash processing background preferred with custody/fund accounting
- Great understanding of SWIFT formatting/payments
- FX experience
- Able to work under strict multi-currency deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and meet established deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect Wealth Management & Securities Services business lines and clients
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Interview's will begin in June 2021 for this role.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website