U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Senior Business Systems Analyst with liaison and customer relationship management experience to help lead the success of our Salesforce initiatives.
This position will focus on data management, including lead management and augmenting customer/prospect information with internal and external data, all with a focus of leveraging data through Salesforce.com to help our bankers support our customers more efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for requirements and functional architecture of our Salesforce ecosystem. Participates in testing, training, and implementation of applications.
- Responsible for assisting the business line with requirements and working with the application development team to create a functional architecture.
- Participates in developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the business's current technology and infrastructure from a functional perspective.
- Provides guidance concerning business implications of development projects.
- Serves as consultant to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results.
- Involved in training and implementation of applications.
- Partners with business stakeholders to identify, refine, and document detailed business needs.
- Assists, and at times, may lead clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve application problems related to system functions.
- Often first point of contact for user support and problem solving. May manage routine projects.
- Frequently interfaces with business lines, including management, and/or internal resources to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all project/release work.
- Works with technology and application development teams to design or select solutions that appropriately meet the business needs for large projects.
- Reviews and validates test plan approaches for proper functionality coverage.
- May coordinate and execute test plans. Looks for an opportunity to improve testing process.
Successful applicants will exemplify U.S. Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 6 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
• Experience working with CRM Technologies
• Experience with large data sets
• Salesforce Administration Certification
Working experience in:
• Salesforce.com capabilities including Campaign and Lead Management
• Salesforce.com platform administration experience
• Data and Information management
• Project Coordination and Execution
• Prefer candidates with experience in Financial Services Industry
Extensive experience in:
• Agile project methodologies
• Organizational Change Management
• Business assessment practices
• Business Analysis and Process Mapping
• Business partnering/networking/relationship building
Subject matter expert in:
• Requirements analysis
• Data Management Practices
• Workflow analysis
Apply on company website