The firm has made significant, ongoing investments in digital to respond to the needs of consumers and the evolving marketplace. The HR Business Partner is a driver of talent, culture and manager effectiveness. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources for Digital, the HR Business Partner is responsible for designing, leading and executing fit for purpose and differentiating digital talent strategies to accelerate the US Bank digital transformation and leapfrog our competition. The HR Business Partner is a key enabler, advisor, coach and strategic though partner to members of the Digital leadership team and digital managers in addition to rolling up your sleeve to get things done across the firm-wide people initiatives – driving talent management, learning and development, recruiting, retention, engagement, data and analytics, organizational development.
We are looking for someone with:
1. Exceptional Customer Experience Grounding – Ability to design customer centric people strategies that solve for pain points in experiences and managing careers.
2. Market Orientation – Deep understanding of market trends, emerging people factors in attracting, developing and retaining digital and technology talent, ecosystems and market leading people practices.
3. Commercial Mindset and Strategic Agility – Strong business acumen coupled with the ability to see the “big picture” and how key business drivers relate to talent and how all the moving pieces work together. Ability to make sense out of complexity and an uncertain future.
4. People Advocacy – A champion for our HR practice, our people, our culture and embedding a firm-first mindset.
• Partners with the Digital leadership team to design, develop, and execute people initiatives, strategies, and company culture.
• Be an advocate and trusted advisor for the talent agenda within the Digital Team, building knowledge and networks of Technology talent, integrating talent with other culture and people processes (such as resourcing, succession planning, leadership development, and learning), and nurturing a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Leads and influences using appropriate human capital data for improved decision making that supports financial metrics, objectives, and business growth across departments and businesses.
• Aligns multi-dimensional change management efforts and presents HR strategies and initiatives in a way that provides clarity around integration and business relevance.
• Participates in the design and management of competitive compensation and workforce planning strategies for all levels.
• Ensures firm-wide programs enhance the company's ability to attract, retain and motivate a digital and technology workforce.
• Champions our culture of continuous improvement, ensuring the appropriate talent structure, engagement model, performance management and recognition systems are applied to support strategic objectives.
• Works closely with legal, ethics office and executive leadership to ensure high standards of professional and ethical conduct are maintained throughout the company, and full compliance with laws and legal obligations.
• Scale and leverage the core capabilities of the HR Service Center and CoE's.
• Drives simplicity in everything we do.
• Business or Human Resources leader with 7+ years of progressive experience working at both a strategic and executional level, ideally supporting a digital platform.
• Experience supporting a Digital or Technology business to provide strategic guidance and practices to drive retention and engagement of technical talent.
• Strong track record of delivery of complex multi-discipline change programs, including technology and digital initiatives.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with strong and decisive results-oriented leadership, ability to influence with confidence in interactions, and has analytical, business and financial acumen.
• Ability to think strategically company-wide, analyze, and proactively respond to changing business needs and objectives.
• Strong understanding of organizational issues, with the ability to lead and influence change from the executives to entry level employees.
• Ability to build a unique narrative “One Bank” around the company, to be communicated to all current and future employees.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with business leaders.
• Ability and willingness to provide a balance of strategy and execution with hands-on management that is detailed and works alongside of team to get things done.
• High level of personal integrity, ethics, initiative, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Proven record of building a strong team to deliver results to the business.
Apply on company website