This is an excellent opportunity to work with senior business development officers and participate in client facing opportunities in addition to more traditional sales support responsibilities within our Global Fund Services business line. Ideal candidate may have aspirations to become a full-time sales person post the necessary “on the job” training that would be provided by the team.
Responsibilities include: Delivers and successfully implements corporate marketing and sales support related programs into U.S. Bancorp sites within a specific business line or defined geographical area. Promotes corporate marketing programs to achieve full participation and success within all designated locations. Programs include marketing promotions, client communications, and other standard marketing and sales related programs. Develops market level programs which enhance corporate programs to meet unique market needs, yet adhere to corporate strategies and standards. Coordinates processes between centralized sales support, marketing and product groups to implement market level plans. Develop and cultivate relationships among industry influencers and Alternative Investment Funds.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel
- Thorough knowledge of assigned geographical area, competitive market, banking operations and U.S. Bancorp's products and services
- Thorough knowledge of the bank's sales and marketing program
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and creative skills - Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website