At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
The Residential Appraiser position is responsible for completing appraisals on a wide variety of properties, including single family dwellings, 2-4 unit properties and vacant land. Completed appraisal reports are expected to follow accepted appraisal techniques and methodology which adhere to USPAP, lending and bank guidelines. Inspects properties as necessary to ensure that compliance conditions are met. Researches, analyzes and discloses relevant property characteristics and market information by collecting, verifying, interpreting and accurately reporting market data.
- Licensed/Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Five or more years of appraisal related field work experience
- Thorough knowledge of USPAP and secondary market requirements regarding real estate appraisals
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and meet established production standards
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- FHA/HUD approved appraiser preferred
- Red Sky Risk Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bank NA
- Stable and great work environment within a growth oriented organization
- Competitive compensation plan including base salary + performance based Incentives
- Reimbursement of all business related expenses to include office supplies, appraisal software packages, data sources, mileage, continuing education, license renewals, etc.
- Company issued lap top, cell phone, laser measuring device
- Steady work flow
- Support from all other Red Sky departments
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website