A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance Manager
The role involve the development and maintenance of a robust Quality Assurance Framework for Regulatory Reporting.
A key aspect of the role will be the identification, interpretation and assessment of EFS's compliance with Regulatory Reporting Requirements. Therefore compliance knowledge of the regulatory environment across the EU is required coupled with the ability to plan and execute assurance engagements.
The position will interact directly with other key bank functions including Regulatory Reporting, Legal, Credit, Treasury, Finance, Data Governance, Risk and Regulatory Change Management Program.
Due to the responsibilities associated with the role, adjustments to titles and internal reporting lines in accordance with regulatory requirements may be deemed appropriate.
Principal accountabilities of Position
- Development and maintenance of robust regulatory reporting quality assurance framework in accordance with domestic and EU regulations.
- Development and maintenance of regulatory reporting quality assurance procedures.
- Management and execution of regulatory quality assurance engagements.
- Conduct impact assessments of changes to regulatory reporting requirements and oversee the implementation of the changes by Regulatory Reporting Team.
- Liaise with the Business lines and senior management on regulatory matters.
- Interfacing with Regulators and Internal Audit, and facilitating queries and data requests as relevant.
- Involvement in external regulatory examinations and reviews.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Assistance in ad-hoc projects and queries which have a regulatory reporting element.
Essential experience, skills and competencies:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services and in regulatory reporting, compliance, assurance/audit, risk, or an internal control role.
- Experience in managing and executing audit/assurance type engagements is beneficial.
- Likely to have a third level qualification: fully qualified accountant or professional compliance qualification a distinct advantage.
- Awareness of key compliance and regulatory topics, including CRR/CRD, BRRD, DGSD, MiFID, EMIR, and regulatory reporting (COREP, FINREP etc). Exposure to Irish/EU regulatory environment preferable but not essential.
- Excellent team player with ability to take ownership of role and work under own initiative.
- Comprehensive understanding of the risk and control environment in a financial services organisation.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organisation, build relationships across business lines, strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to develop and implement a risk based assurance framework.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulations, regulatory guidance, accounting standards and apply such in a practical manner in an operational environment.
- Strong IT aptitude.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website