At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description Monitors and evaluates the quality of work as measured against timeliness, accuracy and productivity standards. Documents quality issues, performance measures and quality improvements for management review. Provides information to assist in giving feedback to employees and in the training of employees. Ensures proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures. Knowledge of the fundamentals of residential construction as well as title background preferred Work with Borrowers, Builders, Title Companies and Disbursing Agents through the course of construction. Ability to monitor and reconcile builder budgets Responsible self-starter with strong customer service skills to include superior verbal and non-verbal. Pro-active problem solver. Ability to handle high volume workload and ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in quality analysis and measurement activities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the products and services applicable to the assigned area
- Thorough knowledge of the productivity and accuracy standards of the assigned area
- Strong knowledge of computer systems used in the assigned area
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong ability to deescalate and effectively resolve challenging situations with builder and borrower disputes/legal issues arising during construction
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website