U.S. Bank's Technical & Operations Services (TOS) business line currently has a Product Owner opportunity working with our Global Treasury Management division.
Partners closely with customers (internal and external), the business line(s) and Agile teams to drive the evolution of the assigned product(s). Maintains and refines product backlog; creates user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy. Acts as primary liaison between the business and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products. Work closely in a hands-on style with development team including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis. Works with Product Management to set release dates, determine when sufficient value has been delivered to release to market, understand tradeoffs between schedule, scope and budget and communicates this information to the organization. Employs product management practices and tactics including customer research, data and analytics, and market research.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of related experience
- Ability to collaboratively develop and evolve a product backlog
- Ability to develop and articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value and prioritization of work
- Solid understanding of the Lean/Agile mindset
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills including ability to collaborate with and empower teams
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills
- Standard industry certifications such as SAFe Agile Product Owner is a plus
Apply on company website