At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
This position works within the Global Corporate Trust business unit and is
responsible for cash and asset management of trust accounts including monitoring and investment of balances, valuations of assets and collateral, and proper funding of accounts in compliance with governing trust documents.
- Uses contractual documents, along with internal control mechanisms, to interpret the amount and timing of cash and asset movements
- Prepares trust accounting system (SEI) entries, reconciles accounts, maintains account from inception until termination, and other account transaction duties
- Interacts with specialized units to provide meaningful quality measurements to relationship specialists to ensure that cash and asset management procedures are followed and document legal requirements are met
- Daily direct customer interaction via phone and email
- Works in a fast paced individualized environment
- Reads and interprets governing documents as well as analyzes what functionality we are required to adhere to
- Having the flexibility on work hours when work calls for it with short notice
- Associate's degree or technical education, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of related experience
- Working knowledge of investments, accounting transactions, and client service
- Ability to review and interpret contractual documents to decipher all aspects of cash and asset transactions relating to the account
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations which can include percentages and pro rata breakdowns
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Excel
- Systems experience with Trust Accounting systems preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website