At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Premier Client Relationship Consultants complete all duties of a Client Relationship Consultant; building relationships with customers, engaging them via multiple channels including in-person, by appointment, and virtually to provide the best possible counsel while adapting a digital first mindset. Strong client relationships are based on trust, assessing and attending to customer banking needs, obtaining and processing customer and account information, educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services, and recommending solutions based on each customer's unique goals. Consultants are also responsible for originating and closing consumer loans, opening accounts, providing digital banking solutions, and opening and/or closing the branch.
In addition to the Client Relationship Consultant duties, Premier Client Relationship Consultants hold FINRA registrations in order to refer clients to registered representatives in partnership with wealth management teams. No direct investment sales are made by the Premier Client Relationship Consultant. Premier Client Relationship Consultants must actively maintain FINRA registrations to meet defined referral client and wealth management introductions. Position requires the FINRA SIE, Series 6 (or Series 7) and Series 63 (or Series 66) registrations. Position is defined as a referral only registered representative.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of customer service experience
- Five or more years of sales experience
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 6, and Series 63 or equivalent FINRA registrations
- Two or more years of experience in investment sales and service
- Advanced knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Advanced knowledge of all retail products and services
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience in participating in sales campaigns/promotions
- Experience with using and demonstrating digital products and self-service technologies
- Ability to explore and identify a customer's true needs while leveraging a digital first mindset
- Demonstrated basic level of proficiency in making appropriate recommendations that meet customer's needs both reactively and proactively
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website